[T3] Heads

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:34:38 PST 2013

Cleaning up the pad for guests, moving the heads to a different spot, and noticed all had 375 ending part number which is not listed in the Russ parts book. Even more odd is one set has a G and the other a C (from a B F.I. engine), and neither is in parts book. I have another G head, and both G heads do not have the breather ports like Russ said they should have. What is going on?

Is it correct to use different part number heads on the same engine? Eventually I will have the ability to have two sets rebuilt; I do know I like to at least do one so I can put the ones Russ rebuilt on the shelf for now at least.

Thank you!
Adriel