[T3] 2013 Price Lists

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Mar 25 15:26:39 PDT 2013

I just sent out my last copy of my Spring 2012 price list, so I'm
getting ready to print out a bunch of new ones for 2013. Not much has
changed, but I have rearranged a few things and increased a few
prices. The most obvious price change is the price for rebuilding
Type 3 brake calipers. I've held that price constant for 10-15 years,
but I finally decided to increase it from $45 to $50. That's still a
good deal, and it's still a much better option than buying new parts
that are actually Beetle calipers with smaller pistons.

If you've already been in contact with me about getting your calipers
rebuilt and I've quoted you the old price, I'll stick with that, but
new inquiries will get the new price.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org