[T3] temp gauge

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 22 17:05:08 PDT 2013

That's ANOTHER good question, the oil sump is best but I have mine on the
output of the oil cooler, the temps are about 20F lower than sump temps but
the key is using the smallest BRASS Tee you can find, otherwise you'll get a
temp drop across the fitting and poor response time for temp changes.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"