[T3] Dump Day

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun May 5 13:37:01 PDT 2013

On 5 May 2013 at 11:59, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> Keith, how about something like one of these (quick search).

Yeah, those are the ones. Just go to jegs.com and search for
disconnects. They have a bunch of them. You could install one to cut
out everything or to just disconnect the starter.

OTOH, the only time I had the problem you describe (starter won't
stop) it was a starter problem and was fixed by a rebuilt starter. I
TRIED to fix it myself, but couldn't figure out the cause. I ended up
swapping in a Bosch rebuilt starter, and that fixed it.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org