[T3] Fastback car cover

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Tue May 14 19:24:26 PDT 2013

I bought a thin cover made for a late 911 for a little over $100, which was somewhat the same profile.  But since the 911 is lower, the cover didn't go all the way below the VW bumper.  It was fine for protecting the paint, and I left the bumpers out.  Worked for about 3 years and then it became to tear.

I next bought a generic compact car cover at Pep Boys for about $35, which covers the car fine, but is stiff and cannot roll up to anything smaller than an old fashioned sleeping bag.

I use it, but I'd like to find one in the first cover's material but sized for the car… haven't found it yet.

-Phil