[T3] A Rust Story...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue May 7 21:39:07 PDT 2013

In a message dated 5/8/2013 12:17:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
j_jonik at yahoo.com writes:

It's relatively possible to get new parts, but where to shop  for a new
chassis?

New parts are NLA, 10+ years ago. Yes, the frame head can be  replaced. In
fact I had a couple of pics of the frame head I replaced on a  type 3. To do
it right, you need to pull the body (even VW did that).

Since I live in the "rust belt" , I've learned how to repair these  kind of
things. It's not a death sentence.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction