[T3] Planning the Type 3 Invasion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 16:53:19 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/5/2013 3:28:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:

Stopped by A.A.A. and picked up a stack of maps. I see what  Mapquest wants
me to do, but thought to check and see if there was better  route or a
point of joining a caravan. Route so far is I40, I44, I70, then has  the route
jumping all over.

That sounds about right. It'll probably want you going east and north,
maybe even both at the same time, eventually dumping you onto  I-90.

I think for us, it'll be I-94W to I-75S to I-80E (in Toledo) to  I-90E. The
parts I-80 and I-90 will be toll roads for us. Just something to  keep in
mind, as not all Interstates are free.
In your case, I know I-44 thru Oklahoma is toll road for sure, as I  was on
it back in September. From OKC to the Missouri state line costs 8  bucks in
tolls. After that, it was all free highway going east.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction