[T3] Throttle Valve Switch

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Nov 6 16:34:51 PST 2013

Unplug it, still skips?  Not the problem.
Stops skipping?  Then replace the switch.

This may be mixture related, whats your gas mileage?

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Yes I've pretty much condemned this sensor.  She runs like a top when it's
unplugged.  I've only put about 100 miles on it and most of that has just
been around town.  I'm guessing about low to mid 20s on mpg. That's about
what my old 1641 got with the progressive Webber back in my dark side days.
What I want to know is where do I get another one and is this switch used on
any other kind of car?

Dennis