[T3] Further Planning

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 18:05:42 PST 2013

Couple quick suggestions, last invasion I80 was a construction nightmare,
I70 was far better... but check it out next year, they appear to be going
thru a whole new round of burying fiber optic cable along the interstates
and that causes all kinds of traffic problems, it may be I70's turn next
year.  When you come into the US in Niagara falls use the Rainbow bridge,
don't even TRY the Peace bridge.  I think the other bridge up in Lewiston is
pretty good too but the Rainbow bridge is set up for a lot of tourist
traffic and your less likely to have problems. I rode my bicycle over it
once!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com