[T3] Introduction of a newbie to the world of the Type 3

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Nov 15 10:51:59 PST 2013

Dennis, I will check that out.

The F100 may be the dark side, but it is a very reliable part of said dark side.

A little on the truck. It is a 65 with a 351C, Edelbrock Performer carb and intake, C6 auto trans, and a B&M Torquemaster Converter. It looks like an old farm truck but runs like a scalded cat when that huge lump of iron is warmed up. I use it for hauling stuff mainly. Which is why the paint is on there to keep the rust away.

Ill check out your youtube channel. Thanks for the invite.

Matt P

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device