[T3] STUMPED!!???

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 17 10:59:10 PST 2013

I never cease to be disappointed by the quality of things these days,
BTW, if you want anything BRASS, As of December 1st it will be ILLEGAL to
sell in NY, probably some other states to... so time to hoard!

Some Brass will be back but it's the lead in it that's the culprit and from
what Im told, only 2 foundry's can make Brass without using lead, so kiss
MOST of those faucet cartridges or anything "specialty" goodbye.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"