[T3] FI to Carb conversion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 17 11:04:01 PST 2013

You have a long road ahead of you before its every running decently again if
you go to Carbs, and it will never run as well as FI did.

2 things to remember, with today's gas, even putting stock carbs on it will
require them to be jetted to the blend you get in your state, and that
includes adjustments to the accelerator pump, it can be quite a process.

Secondly, pretty soon most if not all states will require that all the
original smog equipment be present upon inspection, so you may have to
convert back in the near future depending on what state you live in,
eventually they will all be like this.  Carbs will be non-compliant for that
year.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com