[T3] FI to Carb conversion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 17 17:05:04 PST 2013

Lets see, with this car Ive put about 170K with stock injection, never
stranded, about 5oK on the 73 I had before this, also cross country trips,
pikes peak etc. etc.

My Opel went 182K with its stock L jet before I sold it, never stranded.

I think the key to reliable injection is NOT having had someone butcher the
system or mess it up.  If things have been spliced or cut up then all bets
are off unless its repaired properly.  A good solid system really doesn't
have all that many components, therefore not much to go wrong.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"