[T3] Opposite of Terri's problem

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 18 20:44:15 PST 2013

That seems like a reasonable price. There are 6 volt and 12 volt versions, as well as for buses. I think the ones for buses will work on a T3. Can't remember for sure. Good advice to check the part number on the one that you have.

If there had been one there, but it fell out, there should also be evidence of the wire that lead to the solenoid. That wire could short out and add sparks to the engine area so look for it.

I know that there are plugs that can be used in place of the real solenoids, but it doesn't solve the run-on problem. No idea where to get one, but I also know that you can used a dead real solenoid for this purpose too.

The biggest problem I have had with those solenoids is that mine have wiggled loose.

Jeff '67 Sqbk

It runs very poorly.  I had it towed to my house after the PO mentioned that it had no accelleraton. That would be a good indication why.