[T3] Oil weight once more

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 20:22:20 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/20/2013 10:59:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jazfloyd at gmail.com writes:

That sounds great XD
Does anyone know of a specific oil to use  if you're starting to run it
after it's been sitting awhile? I just got a  67 squareback in Missouri, and
it's been garaged (luckily) but hasn't run  more than a couple blocks (a
couple weeks ago).

Nothing specific, but a fresh oil change won't hurt a thing, if it's been
sitting. You could add some Lucas IF you're worried about it.
I just happen to use Valvoline 10W40 in mine, as that's the same oil I  use
in all of the other vehicles I have here. It keeps things consistent. : )
I use the EOS in my VWs as an additive. The domestics don't need it.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction