[T3] Planning the Type 3 Invasion

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:28:05 PST 2013

Stopped by A.A.A. and picked up a stack of maps. I see what Mapquest wants me to do, but thought to check and see if there was better route or a point of joining a caravan. Route so far is I40, I44, I70, then has the route jumping all over. Thinking while in the area and after the Invasion, make a couple stops, one of which is of coarse Philip Johnson's Glass House. ;p Thinking of also renewing my passport incase need to come into New York from the West? Also looks like it only add a couple days to drive through the northeast including couple Canadian Provinces (Seen the Yukon, and been to B.C. and Ontario (latter all by myself). With my heath the way it is, taking advantage of opportunities. ;|

Thank you so very much!
Adriel