[T3] Throttle Valve Switch

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Nov 6 09:24:26 PST 2013

OK I adjusted the TVS the way Jim instructs on his help sheet for that.  It
helped some but it still has some skipping during light acceleration just
enough to be annoying. It still runs better with it unplugged.  I tried
goggling a sensor for this but all I could come up with was ones for Beetle,
Buses, and 914s.  Does anybody carry this switch or will one for one of the
other vehicles mention work?  Jim do you have one?  If not who dose?

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT

Rainsville, AL