[T3] The dark side....

Robert Klein rabioklein at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 11:13:25 PST 2013

I have a 69 fastback, I'm putting in a rancho pro street trans with the freeway flyer gears. Im going through my suspension front and rear. I'm going with the 27mm rear bars and poly bushings. The front so far only tie rods and ball joints. I'm also adding a 3/4 rear sway bar in the rear too. And yes I have on in the front  ;) I'm going to drop it about 2-3 inches all the around. But the motor I have is a mystery. I have the dual 40 webers the Italian ones, the extra oil pan so I have a 7 qt motor and I believe a 8 dowel flywheel. I did not do anything to the motor I bought it that way. It also has the 041 heads and a header. Does anyone know what size of motor you would need to run those carbs? And how do you findout without taking the motor all apart?

Sent from the desk of Robert Klein