[T3] 69 type III fastback

Robert Klein rabioklein at aol.com
Mon Nov 4 13:32:16 PST 2013

I'm in the middle of the same thing. I'm doing a 69 fastback also :) and it is a great yr! I just got a rancho pro street with the super diff and the freeway flyer gears. All new tie rods and ball joints new rear torsion bars 27mm ;) this thing is going to be fun! Good luck with your project and those hard to find parts. Rear view mirror is on my wish list and a factory tach but I know I'm dreaming with the last one :)

Sent from the desk of Robert Klein