[T3] Planning the Type 3 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 5 16:23:37 PST 2013

Almost a must see is Niagara Falls, drives thru the Adirondacks are always
nice, as is Vermont.  Lots of neat stuff to see in the Northeast.  IF your
into cities then Boston and NYC are only a few hours away from the invasion,
but do keep in mind that they are not T3 friendly,  Traffic is a nightmare!
Ive driven the Square thru Boston, but never NYC.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"