[T3] FI to Carb conversion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Nov 17 16:56:29 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/17/2013 4:43:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
terrieann.schmearer at yahoo.com writes:

My (new) mechanic has been speaking to other classic VW mechanics  who have
all said to convert. I gave him permission to do so. He said if I  could
ask y'all for any information about converting it, that would help him  get it
done faster. He has to research how to do it. So! If any of you have
experience, know what parts are needed, know where to get them. Any  information
whether it seems insignificant or very important will be  appreciated.

I used this kit;
http://www.cbperformance.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=6430

Right now it's priced at 399.99.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie