[T3] Oil weight once more

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 19:06:56 PST 2013

I use Valvoline 10W40, and 1/2 of a container of GM's EOS (engine Oil
Supplement). The EOS contains the ZDDP.

In a message dated 11/19/2013 9:52:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jaransont3 at comcast.net writes:

I use  10W40 and whatever is on sale brand-wise.  I do use Lucas Oils ZDDP
additive with each oil change.

Later,
John  Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com