[T3] Heeeeee's BALD!

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 22:13:06 PDT 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 00:04:57 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Heeeeee's BALD!
>
> On 3 Oct 2013 at 23:00, Keith Park wrote:
>
>> I guess its time to upgrade the RAM in my computer, when your running
>> 1Gig, your cut and pastes end up in the darndest of places, trying to reply
>> to different emails doesn't always work out well when the PC can only do one
>> thing at a time!
>
> My laptop does just fine with 1 GB and XP, until I get lots of
> applications going.

Vater was running even less memory with Windows '97!

I like Macintosh as shows the command in action. Plus, solid state hard drive, so what can go wrong?

In the end, I enjoyed the letter, especially after a long stressful day it was so good to laugh! ;p

Oh, and I avoid the barber and saves me the cost and hassle! :P

Good night and thank you!
Adriel