[T3] F. I. Conversion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 10:09:00 PDT 2013

In a message dated 10/15/2013 12:51:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sawspatch at hotmail.com writes:

I found this fuel pump bracket on the Samba but this guy is real  tough to
communicate with and he won't accept an electronic payment.

So  I'm asking if anyone might have this bracket on the type3 message board
that  might want to sell theirs . In this ad there is a photo so you can
get a look  at it to jog your memory.
Let me know if ya got one . Thanks!

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=909294

Pass on that 1, as it doesn't have all of it's parts.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction