[T3] The Winter Gas

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 20 16:45:59 PDT 2013

We've had the E10 here for years too, so I don't think it's the ethanol
entirely, its something else they are mixing in this year.

I haven't touched anything, Ive only got another couple weeks to go on this
car and no more trips this year.  If it warms up I should probably verify
that everything is working properly but I suspect that spring will be here,
the Summer gas will be back and THEN it will be back to what it was,

I did notice some missing today, so maybe it needs to be richer yet for the
winter blend, Ill have to see what gas mileage Im getting too,  its
impossible to get highway mileage anymore as there is SO MUCH construction
everywhere its impossible to get thru a thankful without sitting in backed
up traffic, but the around town mileage might say something...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"