[T3] The Winter Gas

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 21 16:45:25 PDT 2013

 We usually go to winter blend about now...
The problem with the construction now days is that very little of it
actually improves flow when its done.  They use up extra money in this area
by re-paving the interstate every year, backing up traffic and causing all
kinds of delays every year even though its perfectly smooth.

A lot of $$ is wasted these days paving roads that don't need it.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"