[T3] The Winter Gas

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 21 18:39:46 PDT 2013

No salt yet, been a very mild fall,..  TILL NOW!
The Mountains will probably be salted by the end of the week but here in the
valley, im probably OK for the next couple weeks anyway but the Golf is
ready to go and Im watching the forecast carefully.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"