[T3] Dennis got Clementine!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Oct 25 06:45:44 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of charles
tupper
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:20 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] Dennis got Clementine!

Great news for the T-3 community.  Dennis got the bid for his old T-3 Fasty,
Clementine that the kids rebuilt and we watched over the past (3?) years!
 His computer is down so be sure to congratulate him ... I know he's all
smiles!

Charlie
1969 361-3

Hey guys my email is back up and running now. Thanks to Charlie for relaying
the message while it was down (of all times for it to go down). Thanks for
all the kind words.  I will be posting updates later today or this weekend
maybe a video of it going down the road.  It's about 90% done now so will
still be chiming in for help on the final tweaking on it.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville, AL