[T3] It wasnt the gas...

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Oct 26 18:14:48 PDT 2013

In a message dated 10/26/2013 8:32:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

How's the weather up
there? We had our first frost and freeze  here in the last couple of days.

I don't know about Keith, but we just got our first "hard freeze" 2 days
ago. Yesterday was pretty cold too. My son has his topless 65 Square (the
"Pile of Bleached Bones") here, and yesterday I lifted out a section of ICE
out of it that was about 3/8ths of an inch thick. :O I still haven't seen
any  road salt yet, but I know IF we keep getting these Arctic blasts, it
won't be  long.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction

It was cold yesterday for us too. We had a high of about 50 or so but sunny
low last night was 27. That's January weather here in north Alabama. If this
keeps up we may have some measurable snow for the first time this winter in
2 or 3 years. Since snow is rare here when it does it just shuts everything
down here because of lack of few salt trucks, no snow plows and drivers who
are not use to driving in those conditions.

Dennis