[T3] It wasnt the gas...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 27 09:51:38 PDT 2013

Yea, with the warm atlantic AMO, the Northeast tends to go to the latter end
of first freezes, but usually not this late.  In 5-10 years the AMO will
flip cold again and we'll be back to first frosts in September, so long as
they don't salt the roads I don't care so much but in NY, you don't need
snow or ice to get a salting, just a remote chance at something that could
warrant a "precaution"!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com