[T3] Clementine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Oct 27 18:46:24 PDT 2013

Hey Dennis,
You inspired me to work on my squareback. Got some big work done today, took
out the fixed and pop-out windows. Got a wish list going ar ISP for seals
for windows and lights ... Used an old trick to heat then pop out some dents
on the chin under the front bumper. Very little rust, but I am not a welder,
so I will have to figure that fix out. Overall, a good day.
Charlie

Wow! Thank You!  I wish I was closer so I could help although my welding
skills is only good enough for places that will be covered up by something.
I remember when my wife's Toyota  was damaged by hail a few years ago that
was how they got all the dings out was heating them a little and taping on
them a little with a hammer.  I do wish I could get out to Charleston
someday I have some ancestry history there I'd like to look into. Plus I
love anywhere on the coast.

Dennis