[T3] Clementine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Oct 28 20:42:30 PDT 2013

Tut tut!  You guys didn't learn anything from the old country - freezing
autumns, winters and springs, when you have to lock away your pride and joy,
then sweltering summers when the car or you or both overheat.  Hailstorms
that can make a car look like a golf-ball, and tornadoes and hurricanes that
fling them about.  I guess there's something to be said for 'temperate
climates'.  ;-)

I do miss the trips to the invasions, and would happily swap the AC of the
hire car for a Type 3 adventure.  I'm not sure the same could be said of
Anne.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club
===================
One of the coldest times I have ever been was the 2 weeks I was at RAF
Fairford in January. Not because it was the coldest tempters I have ever
seen because I've seen colder even here in Alabama.  But the US Air Force
seen fit to pull me from south Florida where they had me for the last 2
years to England with no time to adjust. Never could get warm the whole time
I was there. Then they send me to Saudi Arabia. Talk about your roll a
coasters. I'm willing to suck it up but like you Anne I'm not sure my Angela
will. Wish I had a motor home. I'm sure once we get up there it will be fine
with no ac but getting up there. Maybe we can leave out early in the morning
and stop in the afternoon to miss the worst of it.