[T3] Jill's Type 34 Ghia at the Cincinnati VW/Porsche Reunion...

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 20:03:58 PDT 2013

Got the new fog light bulbs installed in Jill's Ghia tonight.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2013Misc/GhiaFogLights.jpg

Last week while sorting out the headlights and getting her stereo installed, I had rewired the fog lights to be directly switched (with the factory switch under the dash) and coming off of the un-used electric sunroof fuse in the panel.  I was already using a regular Type 3 flasher relay instead of the Type 34 only one that turns the fog lights off when you switch from low to high beam.  Jill's was cooked when we got the car.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com