[T3] Road trip

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Oct 15 18:47:48 PDT 2013

Melissa and I are off to Arizona tomorrow, for our annual road trip
to visit our daughter in Tucson. I should have occasional email
access, but won't be able to send or receive packages for ~ the next
3 weeks.

We'll be driving the TDI (Diesel) Jetta, and expecting excellent gas
mileage. Let me know if there's anyone in Tucson who would like to
get together while we're there. We'll be in town for about 6 days.

The whole idea is to get to Tucson after it's started to cool down,
and still get home before serious snow flies. One of the many good
things about retirement is that we can alter our plans if the weather
gets in the way.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org