[T3] Jail Brake Bars

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 19:51:36 PDT 2013

Crew,

I just wanted to let people know that I will soon (in the next couple of months) be doing a run of jail brake bars for square backs in the tradition of bars for type 2s.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6911788#6911788

This thread has pictures and information about what they look like and when they will be available. Please let me know if you are interested in a set so that I can gage interest in production. I was given permission by the person that originally designed them to take his design and run with it.

Adam Douglass