[T3] EFI conversion

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 09:01:45 PDT 2013

The motor was a 1.6L and is now a 2.1L. With the A1 exhaust. The fuel injection is aftermarket and is made by CB Performance. Programmable but also has the adaptable learning CPU.

My frame is a 67 and only has the one fuel line and is smaller then what is recommended to be used for the main fuel line but would be fine for the return fuel line.

I was hoping to run the new fuel line next to the old one connecting them with insulated straps. This is in my head of corse. I haven't looked in the tube yet to see if this is actually possible.