[T3] Brake Light Switch wiring harnesses, '70-73

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Sep 1 09:32:31 PDT 2013

On 1 Sep 2013 at 10:32, Keith Park wrote:

> Can you send me a pix of what you need?  I have a container of harnesses
> mainly from late cars and if I can visualize it I can spot one in there, or
> more likely more than one.

I can't, because I don't have any here, but it's easy to describe and
easy to recognize.

There are 6 wires, and the whole harness is about 3-4' long.

One end has two 3-pin connectors to snap onto the 2 brake light
switches. I think the connectors are white plastic, but they may
still have the black rubber boots around them. The boots can be torn;
that's okay.

The other end terminates in 3 female 1/4" faston connectors.