[T3] So close but so far away.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Sep 1 17:16:36 PDT 2013

Ive used thin layers of Bondo there and haven't had problems, He may be
using the wrong bondo or not getting a good bond.  The polyester stuff is
quite flexable really, but you have to be darn sure that no water can get
thru any small holes in the weld or it will bubble the bondo up.

Late rears are pretty plentiful, and I believe they will greyhound nicely.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"