[T3] RE; Type3 towbar?

SUESANCTUARY at aol.com SUESANCTUARY at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 16:05:43 PDT 2013

Daniel wrote:

"Is there such a thing as a type 3 tow bar?
Just asking because I may  need one, time is running out to get the car
running well enough to take to  Texas via short stay in Oklahoma."

OOPS! My bad! This link to the Samba, has a sort of "how to" I posted for
hubby a while back, modifying a Super Beetle tow bar, with pics. If you
search "Type 3 tow bar" on the Samba Type 3 forum, other folks have posted
other designs as well.

http://www.th
esamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=523465&highlight=type++tow+bar

Sue
'70 Fasty

Yes, I'm still lurking about.....