[T3] Looking for sunroof for '71 fastback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 7 16:24:17 PDT 2013

I have a complete assy, from a 71 that I would sell, its NOT the entire roof
section but the Sunroof assy that was  spot welded in, all included, cables
etc.  I think there is one lifter that needs fixing in the back but
otherwise its all there. PM me if your interested, but I would have to ship
it from NY.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com