[T3] Looking for sunroof for '71 fastback

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:51:18 PDT 2013

> Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 12:43:25 -0700
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Looking for sunroof for '71 fastback
>
> Adriel might sell you his, since he can't even come up with $300 to have
> his car shipped to AZ? ;-)

l.o.l.

I have that taken care of, space is almost done, just need time! Know you
have a lot of stuff you keep trying to sell folks, got some time in a
barrel? ;P

As for hacking such a nice Fastback with history, why would I enable? Also,
sunroofs only create more ways for water to rust the body, as I know from
experience.

Hope this helps,
Adriel