[T3] New video up date

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Sat Sep 21 21:28:40 PDT 2013

Great...I do not enjoy the Mobile area...BUT WORK IS WORK. I hit up Austal...their work day begins way too early. The town is an experience...homeless, substance abusers, and bar or liqueur stores everywhere. Check out the old masonic lodge. Love the entry  lions with female attributes. What were they thinking? Maybe be some day the time will be available to travel the USA at a slow past and meet all the neat people.