[T3] Chrome

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Sep 22 20:20:52 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of charles
tupper
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:38 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Chrome

Found the video, good work.  Hope you get to buy it.

Me too. I have friends and family who said they would lend me more money on
top of what I am going to get to bid on it if needed.  It should be alight
but I'm still nervous. I had to do it this way because I didn't have the
money to do this all at once and it would of just sat around and rusted away
by the time I could of. I stand a good chance but if the worse happens at
least it's not all in distress anymore. But also if it did that would break
my heart.  So many memories from the distance pass and so much blood sweat
and tears we have put in it the last 3 years.

Dennis