[T3] Crabby Carbs

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Sep 26 08:21:54 PDT 2013

On 25 Sep 2013 at 20:42, Keith Park wrote:

> Very interesting Jim,

It was a LONG explanation, but I thought it would be important to try
to understand why your driving symptoms changed, just as Gary's did.

Bosch makes parts all over the world, but in my experience they are
careful to make them to the same standards, regardless of country of
origin. I think the 4 digit designation is just for marketing. Aren't
the plugs, and the boxes, still marked with the W8AC designation?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org