[T3] Beam clamp wanted

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Sep 26 08:21:54 PDT 2013

On 25 Sep 2013 at 20:37, Keith Park wrote:

> I have a bunch of good ones, but if that clamp is rusted out, its very
> likely the beam is all rusted out under the rubber bushing too.

That's certainly possible, but even if the beam is rusty, I think
it's going to be okay where it is. While it might not be good enough
to install as a replacment in another car, it's good enough to leave
where it is.

So this makes 3 people who have offered beam clamps. Thanks to each
of you (Dennis, Jonathan, and Keith.) I'd like to make this as
painless as possible, so which of you has some readily at hand, and
are they in really sound condition?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org