[T3] Oil Source Finally

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 08:32:36 PDT 2014

Yea, Id avoid this stuff, not enough info and the same problem a lot
Of the vintage Dino oils have, TOO THINK!  Unless your engine is at end of
life, you don't want 20W50 in it and if you drive in the colder weather you
simply cant use it.

Joe Gibbs has had aircooled oil out for a couple years, DT50, but it's a
synth and I wont use that without an oil filter, and even with one....

I use the standard Joe Gibbs Dino 10W30 in my lower mileage engines... the
only lower viscosity dino with the Zddp that I know of out there.

Or add the zddp.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com