[T3] Spring "Cleaning"

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:01:45 PDT 2014

Well, Jim ... it looks like "WE"  have (at least) an afternoon of Spring
"Cleaning" ...

(Zerks, battery water level, short engine run, voltage check, adjust
valves, points clean & lube, plug wires & rotor resistance check, dwell &
timing, oil change, oil bath air cleaner check)

... to do on my Square, eh?

Your "To Do List" probably should be done before we tackle the Axle Beam
Clamp(s) swap.  Right?

Most of the Spring cleaning I can do at the hanger, before I bring it to
your driveway.

BTW.
I spent several hours of time getting the (Keith supplied) clamps
"sandblasted", de-rusted, and painted with POR-15.  I feel they will be
functional for driving and towing for more years than the OE clamps that
are on the car now.
And contrary to your Modus operandi ... the clamps LOOK GOOD,  too.  ;- )

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)