[T3] Video log update

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Apr 7 14:15:41 PDT 2014

Looks great Dennis! I'll be seeing you at Bug-A-Paluza here next weekend,
we're taking Scone up there from Atlanta.  Just took a trip down to Atlanta
here on Saturday, and everything went smoothly.  I got my speakers and head
unit working and the horn replaced, so most everything is ready. Can't wait
to see you there.

Jaz
1967 Squareback "Scone"

What color is Scone so I'll know who to look for?  It will be great to see
some more folks from the list while I'm there.  Since you have seen the
video you know what to look for. Clementine sticks out even among the sea of
VWs there.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle