[T3] Video log update

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 7 20:00:57 PDT 2014

Hey Dennis and Jaz, I'll be at Bug-a-Paluza also, so look me up.  I should
be able to locate both of you easily in the usual show field full of
Beetles.  If things go as planned I will be there in my Pearl White 65
Beetle.  I'll be in the area near the Aircooled Addicts banner.  I'm saving
my T3 miles for the Invasion.

Jaz, I'm glad to hear you made it to Atlanta with your car.  I look forward
to seeing it this weekend.  I have already had the good fortune to see
Dennis' car recently in Alabama.

Marion McDonald

Lawrenceville, Ga.

60 T1