[T3] Video log update

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Apr 7 20:05:41 PDT 2014

Yeah, I've always loved that toxic orange for a type three. I was going to
paint my squareback that same orange when I was still looking for a car, but
I love the paint color on Scone.  So no go on a different color for now XD
Scone is a deep blue, I want to say it's Cobalt Blue.  Four tip exhaust and
I'm looking to do something special to the rear corner mirror, I'll post
pictures later if successful, and you'll see first hand at the show.
 Here's the link to my thread on The Samba for it:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=586296&highlight=scone

or just search for Scone in the type three forum section.

Looks good I use to have a 69 Fastback with an automatic the same color.
Wish I still had it and love that color. I show my wife the photos of it and
told her if you see this square before me let me know although you may see
the orange first lol.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle